Home Care Worker
Full Time & Part Time positions available
Hourly Wage: £9.25 – £9.45 & £11.00 – £11.20 at weekends
A career as a Home Care Worker is incredibly rewarding and fulfilling as you undertake a job with a real purpose – to assist other people making their life a little easier.
The role requires you to help our clients in their own homes with daily tasks such as personal care, meal preparation, medication support, domestic help, shopping & outings in the community, whilst at the same time maintaining their independence and dignity.
Shifts are available between 7am and 10pm: Successful applicants may need to be flexible in their working patterns and will need to work every other weekend.
All levels of experience are welcomed, as we provide full training and support to all new staff. As you will be required to travel between clients homes you must have your own motorised transport.
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Caring and considerate
- Good communication skills
- Reliable individuals
- Previous experience of working in care would be an advantage
- All positions subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Continuous training and opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Company pension including an additional £500 employer contribution bonus for new starters*
- Paid travel time between clients
- Generous tax-free mileage rate
- Experience is not essential as full training and on-going support is provided.
Please note, this position requires you to travel, so having your own motorised transport is essential for the role.
For more information call 01823 325554 or email email@example.com
* Terms of this new employee bonus apply and will be shared at interview