We are looking for an organised Hospital Administrator with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working 35 hours a week at Cygnet Kewstoke, helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Keep files & records as required
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Occasionally taking notes & minutes at meetings when required
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
Working Hourse: 35 hours per week (7 hours per day). Mon-Fri 9 AM to 5 PM.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An adminstrator with previous experience in an office environment essential, within a health care environment desirable.
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.