Housekeeping Assistant – Outpatient- Taunton – Part-Time
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Housekeeping Assistant in our Taunton Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
To clean and prepare the areas for which you are responsible following the required policies and procedures, ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for patients.
- To provide general assistance and support as part of a team.
To succeed as a Housekeeper you will;
- Care about our patients, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a patients’ experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
- Motivated, friendly and flexible
- Experience in a similar role, you will be well organised and will ensure that cleaning products are used effectively and that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers
- As this is a customer facing role the successful candidate will also need to possess great customer service skills.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Key information about the role.
Salary – £8.94 per hour
Closing date – 25th October 2021
Location – Taunton
Contract – Permanent, Part-Time
Weekly hours – 20 (Mon – Fri 1:30pm – 5:30pm with option to cover holidays/sickness)
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.