You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and maximising the Housekeeping department potential.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
- Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within the Housekeeping department to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
- Ensures daily plans are in place and work is carried out in the correct priority order.
- Takes responsibility for the cleanliness of all guest areas, guest accommodation and team accommodation within the Hotel.
- Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
- Monitors guest insights, using feedback to drive a culture of improvement.
- Effectively projects for guest demand, monitoring speed of service and is proactive in arranging appropriate resource/support to ensure the guest experience is not affected
- Continually provides feedback and coaching to all team, conducts regular Coffee Chats and reviews
- Nurtures a high-performance culture where everyone’s contributions are recognised, where talent thrives and rewarding careers are built
- Has an exceptional level of operational knowledge specific to the area of expertise and shares this with team members, continually looking to develop innovative ways to delight our guests and team
- Manages compliance with all relevant legislation, company and Health & Safety policies within your area of responsibility
- Understanding of different communication styles, along with your own, with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
- Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach team members to thrive
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your team, even in times of high demand
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
- Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
- Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the Housekeeping budgets
- Ability to coach and give feedback to team members to improve performance
Share this page