Hygiene Operative / Cleaner
We are looking for a full time Hygiene Operative/Cleaner to join our team for an immediate start.
South West Hygiene, the largest independent washroom services company in the South West is recruiting for a full-time Hygiene Operative/Cleaner to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our family run business that values and invests in its staff.
The successful applicant will have previous driving experience and a full clean driving licence, and ideally have experience in the contract cleaning or washroom services industries, but full training will be provided. A vehicle and staff uniform will be provided and you will be required to service routes effectively, have excellent customer service skills and geographical knowledge of Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
You will also be aware of and abide by health and safety regulations and maintain a high level of productivity alongside a high standard of work. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expenses will be met by employer.
· Planning your route and driving from site to site in the most cost effective way.
· Cleaning, servicing and maintaining our extensive range of washroom products.
· Cleaning and emptying nappy and sanitary disposal units.
· Replenishing soaps and air fresheners.
· Liaising with customers.
· Accurate completion of paperwork.
· 45 hours per week including a paid 1/2 hour lunch break; Monday to Friday (start / finish times flexible).
· £10.30 per hour + bonus.
· Monday to Friday only, no weekends or Bank Holidays.
· Uniform provided.
· Vehicle provided
· Hours paid from leaving home to getting home (no commuting cost).
· £50 per month attendance bonus after completion of your probationary period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Share this page