Working together to provide outstanding care is at the heart of what we do at Somerset Foundation Trust.’
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Intensive care unit team located on the main hospital estate at Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton.
We are looking to recruit motivated individuals with experience of working as an administrator/receptionist in the hospital setting. The post holder will be able to work flexibly in the role which will involve: the admission and discharge of patients in a reception capacity; supporting the clinical teams with the units administration duties including requesting and preparation of patients medical records; using hospital IT systems to document the arrival and discharge of patients and to work alongside the clinical manager for ICU assisting with the day to day administration tasks.
You will be supported by a friendly and highly skilled Intensive care unit team.
Here is the opportunity to work in the county town of Taunton, Somerset with its wide range of family friendly amenities. Located in the beautiful south west of England close to areas of outstanding natural beauty and with easy access to the coast. It is well served by rail and road links.
- Supportive and compassionate working environment
- Dedicated Practice Development Team to support staff at all levels
- Monthly development days
- Use of Simulated learning in daily practice
- Role specific development to support all teams
- Leadership and management development as part of ongoing professional development.
Benefits of working for us:
- Full NHS terms and conditions including a benefits package with competitive pay rates and increments, annual leave of 27 days increasing to 33 days after 10 years, Agenda for Change pay with enhancements
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme to which you and the Trust contribute
- A wide and diverse range of training and development opportunities with paid mandatory training
- The Trust supports a healthy work life balance and all staff have access to an Occupational Health Service to support you at work
- Dedicated well-being services for all employees
- Flexible working where possible
- Onsite nursery
- Discounts for local and national retailers
If you would like to develop your skills further then we would love to hear from you. Join us, share our values and invest in your future. We offer flexible interview options and welcome informal visits depending on current COVID19 restrictions.
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch: alison edmondston-low@SomersetFT.nhs.uk
Follow us on social media @SomersetFT, @SomersetNHSjobs on Twitter and Facebook
Our values are simple: Outstanding Care, Working Together, Listening and Leading. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable resource, we are proud of the excellent levels of service our Trust provides to our service users and the skills and dedication of our staff.