In Store Crew Members
Contribute to the store operation by providing excellent customer service over the phone or face to face and/or delivery of our products within the guidelines and standards set by Domino’s Pizza Group Ltd and the local Franchisee.
Must be over 18 due to late nights and working hours.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Customer Service & Sales Generation
- Develop and maintain brand image by:-
- providing an excellent customer service to all customers within service level standards as outlined in the Team Members Manuals.
- handling customer concerns effectively
- conforming to uniform and grooming standards as outlined in the Team Members Manuals.
- Develop and maintain service standards by contributing to HTA measures for the specialist sections
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and road worthy condition (where appropriate)
- Cross sell at every opportunity to maximise store sales
- Handle food in accordance with laid down procedures and hygiene standards.
- Replenish stock levels and make lines in accordance with food rotation standards and the Food Safety Management System and HACCP guidelines.
- Discard stock/waste in line with food hygiene guidelines and HSE guidelines
- Replenish drinks and desserts in line with standard operating systems
- Sanitise surfaces within standards
- Contribute to all aspects of maintaining a clean and hygienic store including washing tools, work surfaces, sweeping and mopping inline with the store cleaning rota and clean close checklists.
- Manage cash and card transactions effectively in accordance with laid down procedures to ensure fraud/shortages are minimised.
- Provide correct change to customer.
- Follow cash drop procedures at the end of every delivery
- Advise management if till needs to be skimmed throughout the shift.
- Produce high quality products, adhering to consistent portion control and itemised evenly to the standards laid down.
- Ensure sufficient ingredients in stock and prepared for a 2 hour service.
- Determine pizza quality, call for remakes and eradicate errors
- Cut and box in accordance with standards laid down
- Follow late delivery procedures
Safety and Security
- Observe health and safety rules at all times
- Load and unload oven quickly and safely
- Deliver product safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all Safety and Security Policies
- Ensure vehicle is maintained in a road worthy condition
- Always adhere to the Highway Code
- Adhere to any restrictions in relation to safety and security issues
- Contribute to the work of others during periods where your area of specialism is slow. Display a commitment and spirit of co-operation towards others.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement by providing feedback to fellow team members
- Contribute to the operation of the store in all aspects, which will include undertaking duties that might not normally be considered part of the role e.g. distributing leaflets as part of the local store marketing campaigns.
- Communicate effectively and courteously to all Team Members recognising and respecting everyone’s contribution.
- Take responsibility for own development and training by working diligently through CDH Book 1.
- Sell more pizza, have more fun!