Instore Team Member / Delivery Driver
Join the Domino’s Team Today! Our roles are fun, flexible & full of opportunity to grow & develop! All Hours available!
Looking to make some extra dough and fancy working in one of our stores topping Pizza’s, serving customers and dishing out garlic bread? Customer Service is our top priority and we are looking for team members to join our crew, who can be just as passionate about pizza as we are.
Or for our customers who love ordering online, our drivers are the face of Domino’s. And if the idea of being out on the road delivering hot, fresh and tasty pizza to our hungry customers gets your wheels spinning, this could be a great opportunity!
Whichever role you pick, we’ll provide you with market-leading training to deliver great food and customer service as fast and as safely possible.
Did you know all our current Store Managers started their career with us as an instore or driver?
As an instore you can earn within the range of £4.81 – £9.50 per hour
You’ll be working in a fast paced environment; Taking orders and dealing with customers face to face and via telephone, ensuring all health and safety guidelines are adhered to, preparing pizzas from scratch, ensuring we deliver fantastic quality meals to our customers.
As a driver you can earn within the range of £6.83 – £9.50 per hour
Although you’ll be out on the road most of the time, you’ll also be an important part of the store team. From serving customers over the phone or at the counter, making sure the store is clean and presentable, stocking the make line, or simply making boxes – when our drivers are not out on the road, they pitch in to help out wherever needed. Gaining the skills required for progression.
Here’s some key information that might help:
· To deliver by car or moped at Domino’s you must be 18 years of age with the right to work in the UK.
· For each delivery you will receive £1 per delivery
· Car drivers must have a full driving licence and your vehicle must be roadworthy, properly taxed with a valid MOT and valid insurance.
· We’ll provide you with Occasional Business Use insurance (third party) for while you are working, and we’ll pay you a set amount per delivery to cover your expenses.
· Car drivers will need to have less than 6 points on your licence with no driving bans in the last five years
What will you get in return?
· Market leading training
· Free Company uniform
· Pension Scheme
· Discounted food allowance
· Clear career progression pathway to store manager and beyond
· Competitive rate of pay
· £1 per delivery made (delivery driver only)
· Shift Premiums on key dates communicated throughout the year
· Flexible working hours
· Refer a friend scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company, known for fantastic pizza, and great customer service.
We have plenty of evening and weekend work available to fit around your busy schedule. If you like the thought of joining our amazing brand, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Reference ID: Burnham – Instore/ Driver
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £4.81-£9.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)