Bylor are currently recruiting for an Internal Recruitment Advisor.
The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
Bouygues Travaux Publics (TP) and Laing O’Rourke, two of Europe’s most dynamic engineering and construction specialists, are working together in a joint venture named BYLOR to deliver the main civil engineering works at Hinkley Point C (HPC) worth over £2.8 billion.
Bylor are pushing the boundaries of innovation and modern technology while delivering high quality construction on a massive scale. Bylor have already broken the UK record for the largest continuous concrete pour of 9,000m3 of concrete.
This is great opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation that is challenging the industry and making history.
Purpose of the role:
To support the Recruitment Manager with the delivery of high-volume recruitment required to meet the demands of business.
Key responsibilities and specific accountabilities:
- Manage and co-ordinate the recruitment of management, professional and technical staff to the Bylor project.
- Working closely with the Project Leaders providing them with a regular pipeline of relevant candidates for their vacancies, managing the full end to end recruitment process.
- Manage the attraction of candidates through agency management, sourcing, campaigns, advertisements, web searches, on-line activity etc.
- Support with all recruitment activities including job fairs, events, local brokerage initiatives etc.
- Managing a busy workload, responsible for balancing specialist and high-volume roles, conducting shortlisting and interviews as required.
- Required to keep recruitment trackers up to date, report on activity/outcomes and complete offer paperwork.
- Manage the recruitment adverts and applicant systems
- Manage candidates and hiring managers expectations while representing the Bylor brand and working to the HPC project values.
Essential skills & knowledge:
- Experience gained from a similar role ideally in the Construction or Engineering industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment and mange busy workloads
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation
- A confident communicator with a positive attitude
- Strong IT skills, experienced using Microsoft applications
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to multi-task
- Able to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
Education & Qualifications:
- Ideally educated to A Level or Degree level
- Industry recognised qualifications are desirable but not essential
All positions with Bylor are employed directly with either Laing O’Rourke or Bouygues Travaux Public and include competitive salaries, private medical insurance, company pension schemes and annual holiday allowance. Some grades will also include a company car allowance.
Unless stated otherwise all positions are based at Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
Somerset boasts beautiful English countryside, an attractive coastline, interesting towns and villages along with easy access to the M5 and within proximity to the cities of Bristol and Exeter.
Bylor are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and promote greater equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.