Stoberry Park Primary School
Start date: 1st November 2022
Stoberry Park School is excited to be recruiting a new and inspiring role within its staff team. With hardworking, safe and happy children at the heart of our community, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced teacher to provide catch up sessions for pupils starting as soon as possible after the start of the new academic year.
Working alongside the KS2 class teachers you will be responsible for delivering maths catch up classes to raise attainment for a range of children in Years 3 to 6. We are looking for an experienced teacher with a proven track record to deliver a recovery curriculum effectively.
We are looking for:
- An effective, reflective practitioner who has the ability and validity to support others;
- A research-led educator who has the desire to risk-take and engage in effective change;
- A happy, hardworking individual who will uphold the school values and support our community in the exciting and challenging times ahead;
- An ambitious professional who will benefit from collaboration who are committed to empowering others to reach their full professional potential;
- Someone who is committed to safeguarding, inclusivity and equality, ensuring the removal of barriers to learning for all our pupils.
In return we will:
- Make a full commitment to your development as you look to build on your experience;
- Welcome you as part of our dynamic, creative and supportive staff team;
- Offer you the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded practitioners.
Please visit our website www.stoberryparkschool.com to get a more detailed picture of the School and details of the job and an application form.
We are committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Certificate is required for new staff prior to commencement.
Applications must be made online using the school email address below or may be hand delivered to the school post box.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for applications or a visit. An application form can also be found on the school website.
Closing Date: Midday 30th September