St. Bartholomew's First School
Temporary, Fixed Term, Part Time (.465 =15 hours per week) Maternity Cover
1st September 2021 – 24th April 2022 (Possibility for extension based on funding)
Interventions Teacher (initially focussing on KS1)
Qualified Teachers’ Pay Scale
Salary: MPS 2 – 4
St. Bartholomew’s CE First School is a thriving church school serving 4-9 year old children in Crewkerne. We are looking to appoint an inspiring, talented teacher to join our friendly staff to precision teach interventions in Key Stage 1 initially. The candidate will need a good knowledge of the EYFS and national curriculum and be available to work every afternoon of the week from 1-3:15pm.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high personal and professional expectations especially in achievement and attainment
- Be committed to St Bartholomew’s Christian vision and values
- Be able to work collaboratively and positively with all colleagues
- Be adaptable, innovative and willing to utilise a range of teaching styles
We can offer:
- Fantastic children who are motivated to learn
- A school that is growing in creativity and challenge
- A nurturing and inclusive environment for children and staff to flourish
- A dynamic and dedicated team of staff colleagues
- A strong partnership with other local schools
- Strong links with our local church and diocese
- A supportive community of governors, parents and volunteers
- Working in a team
An information pack containing job description, person specification, school prospectus and application form are available from the School office via email. Visits to our school, by prior appointment, are warmly welcomed on Friday 30th April 2021.
Application by letter to Mrs G Coward, Headteacher, accompanied by a completed Somerset County Council application form.
Closing date: 12.00 noon – Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 18th May 2021
St Bartholomew’s C of E First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will require an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, medical clearance and references.
St Bartholomew’s C of E First School, Kithill, Crewkerne, Somerset, TA18 8AS
NOR: 170, Age range: 4 – 9
Tel: 01460 72829 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Roots to Grow and Wings to Fly’
Share this job