IT Procurement Administrator
This exciting and challenging role provides the opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Somerset Foundation Trust IT Services Desktop Support Team in Somerset. As a procurement administrator.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will deliver safe, secure and effective IT procurement administration within the IT department and provide a service which promotes good customer service and effective working relationships in line with IT departmental objectives.
Working as a member of the IT Services team, the post holder will provide a high quality level of effective and efficient purchase order processing in accordance with Financial Procedures and Trust Standing Financial Instructions
Working for our organisation
At the NHS we strive to make sure the Candidate journey is as streamlined and efficient as possible, if you can help to make this a reality you will be rewarded with our fantastic benefits, some of which include:
- Working within a friendly and supportive team
- Annual leave entitlement of 27 days, rising to 29 after five years NHS service, and raising to 33 after 10 years.
- Annual pay increase
- If you think you can embrace the challenge of working in a demanding and busy environment, displaying your ability to maintain a high standard of work whilst working under pressure, we want to hear from you
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
For more specific information relating to this post, please see the attached job description and personal specification.
Qualifications & Training
- Good general level of education to GCSE or equivalent, particularly in English and Mathematics
- City & Guilds/NVQ 3 level or equivalent experience.
- To have a knowledge of office systems and administrative procedures to maintain an efficient and effective service to the team.
- Working knowledge of Integra/Oracle or similar procurement systems
- Experience of customer service