Junior Digital Visual Merchandiser
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Screwfix are at the cutting edge of performance marketing and we are looking for someone who is ready to develop their Ecommerce career by joining our merchandising team, within one of the UK’s leading Ecommerce Businesses.
Online Visual Merchandiser you will be reporting to the Senior Web Trading Manager, you will take control of the planning, coordination, and delivery of all Visual Merchandising across all Screwfix websites.
You will be responsible for owning the promotional schedule for all Screwfix websites, ensuring the correct promotions and events are visually prioritised. Curate product lists into promotional stories and deliver visual merchandising campaigns built around these while also ensuring stories are in line with the wider campaign creative.
To work with the Campaign Planner to manage the prioritisation of design briefs into the Design Team ensuring that briefs are clear and complete before designers begin working on them. To provide feedback to the Web Merchandising Team on the efficacy of campaigns, banners and landing pages on a weekly and ad-hoc basis.
- Great attention to detail and a high standard of organisational skills.
- Understanding of website content management and conversion rate optimisation
- Experience in using Web Analytics to drive insight and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to select products, price points and promotions that will drive sales.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a large number of tasks and to work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability to brief and shape online creative for onsite promotions.
- Previous experience operating in an online retail environment.
- Ambition and drive to learn / develop new skills.
- Able to motivate others and create effective networks of people who can give you what you need.
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job