Junior EU Web Merchandiser
Reporting to the Senior International Ecommerce Manager, we are looking for a bright, motivated individual looking to develop a career in Ecommerce within one of the UK’s leading Ecommerce businesses.
- Support our EU merchandising team to drive sales on our international websites, delivering against sales targets, reporting at weekly trading meetings.
- Use web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views.
- Implement our SEO strategy for owned categories to effectively drive quality, relevant traffic, ensuring that we remain “Best in class”.
- Understand the various customers shopping missions, including understanding how devices influence the customer and championing the online customer experience with a view to improving conversion.
- Work closely with the retention and acquisition team to ensure that category traffic is optimised for all E-Commerce channels including email, paid search and affiliates.
- Support the International Web Trading Managers to ensure category consistency between Screwfix.com and our International websites.
- Assist the Category Buyer(s) and Marketing Teams to deliver promotional plan and online range extensions.
- Assist on-site merchandising category merchandising, driving cross/up-sell to increase AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimise.
- Reviewing performance of merchandising and making iterative improvements to maximise sales.
- Liaise with Web Trading Planner to ensure that any relevant marketing activity (publications and promotions) are supported on the website.
- Successfully manage the automated product recommendation tool and on-site search tool to increase average order values.
- Manage the removal and additions of products for owned categories.
- Data Analysis, reporting and informed decision making based on all available data.
- Great attention to detail and a high standard of numeracy (including strong Excel skills).
- Any ecommerce experience would be welcome but we are looking for someone with the right attitude and drive who wants to develop a career in Ecommerce
- Language skills are desirable, we would be very interested to hear from any multilingual candidates with good written and verbal skills in any European languages.
- Ability to organise and prioritise many tasks and to work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Ambition and drive to learn / develop new skills.
Able to motivate others and create effective networks of people who can give you what you need.
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jess Gates on Jess.Gates@Screwfix.com
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job