Junior Project Engineer
- Accountable to support the Construction Teams (Building Lead, Erection Area Lead & Discipline Lead) to support the MEH construction activities
- Co-ordinate and maintain area specific documents, trackers, and schedules
- Liaising with necessary SME’s and other stakeholders
- Ensuring documents are compliant with latest works information and the latest version
- Driving of deliverables production from conception to A-Accepted status by relevant functions
- Prioritisation and ownership of documentation to enable construction works as scheduled
- Provide and demonstrate a positive commitment to HSE, helping to build a strong and compliant HS&E culture throughout the whole construction life cycle of the Project.
- Contribute to delivering Construction Work Packs to support the MEH Alliance programme
- Support the use of the Procon system to support the construction works and progress reporting of the MEH Alliance
- CITB MAP
- HNC/HND in an Engineering or Technical discipline is preferred by not essential
- Can achieve Security Clearance (BPSS or Higher)
- Experienced in delivering and operating at an engineer level, is preferred but not essential
- Positive, can-do mentality
- Proven track record of success.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, using own initiative
- Ability to work well within a team, collaborating with other teams/functions.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this page