Are you a dedicated sales professional with an exceptional flair for design? Do you have the skills, passion and experience to sell beautiful kitchens?
Spillers are a renowned kitchen and appliance retailer with one of the most exciting showrooms and product collections in the country. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are presently looking to increase the size of our design team and hire an experienced Kitchen Designer.
The role is full time, working 5 days a week.
As a Kitchen Designer, you will plan, design and sell inspirational kitchens using Spillers range of brands with the highest level of customer service. You will be based in Chard, Somerset in the 15,000 square foot showroom which has 20+ kitchen settings, over 200 working appliances and a tile centre, all displayed over two floors. The role will involve liaising with customers in the showroom and visiting their homes to measure and familiarise yourself with the site.
Further computer-based design work will be carried out in the office. You’ll be working with some of the finest brands available, including SieMatic, Charles Yorke, Mackintosh, Elk, Aga, Miele, Siemens, Sub Zero, Gaggenau, plus many others.
What you get
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent earning potential with uncapped commission structure
- One of the UK’s Finest Kitchen Showrooms
- Superb Modern Working Environment
- Join a Close Knit, Successful Team
- World Class Product Line Up
- 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus All Bank Holidays)
- Use of company vehicles during working hours
- 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday plus Saturday rota
To be considered for our Kitchen Designer position, we are looking for candidates with:
- Previous kitchen design experience
- You will have strong creativity skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A highly professional attitude CAD fluency is important, although full training with relevant software will be given
- You must hold a driving licence
- Located in the South West
To apply please include your CV.