Kitchen Team Member
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s in as a kitchen team member means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
As a kitchen team member, you will be responsible for the smooth, safe and hygienic running of the pot wash and kitchen prep area, ensuring that our cutlery and crockery are in pristine condition for our guests and assist the chefs in the day to day running of the kitchen.
This role will also include food preparation and assisting the other chefs. We have a variety of restaurants on resort from our Buffett style restaurants, traditional pub style, flame grilled BBQ, Italian and our fish restaurant.
We are looking for the team to
- Follow the procedures for minimal wastage throughout the kitchen.
- Maintain the correct procedures for stock control and monitoring according to departmental policy.
- Assist with deliveries into the kitchen as required.
- To prepare menu items as per the chef’s requirements
- To assist with the preparation of general menu items as required by the Senior Chef.
Normal Working hours:
Split shifts, evenings and weekend work will be required.
Working hours could vary between 7am for breakfast until 10pm.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.