We are currently recruiting for a full time Lead Scheduler in Taunton.
Home Instead Senior Care Taunton are an award winning, family run business that is part of a network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for older people.
We believe passionately in providing a standard of care and support that we would be happy to receive ourselves and for our families. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking to employ a passionate and experienced Lead Scheduler to provide continuity of care for both clients and CAREGivers.
You will be responsible for planning, organising and consistency of the schedules. You will be working with the team to ensure the schedules are optimised and flexible to meet the needs of both growing client base and CAREGiver hour requirements. Working closely with the Care Manager to ensure we are meeting the business objectives.
This role requires the successful candidate to be part of our weekend working rota and assist the Care Team with the On-call.
Key attributes & requirements;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, their families, professionals and CAREGivers
- Be able to communicate effectively on all levels through various methods
- Organisational skills – this role requires someone who has excellent organisational skills, is unflappable, able to prioritise, focus and has a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Flexibility – this role requires a committed flexible individual who will go above and beyond for clients and CAREGivers
- Team leading experience would be desirable
- Experience of working in a domiciliary setting would be preferable but not essential
You will have the opportunity to join our passionate team, who are making a difference each and every day. You will receive an excellent reward package including a company Pension Scheme, opportunities for development and training, Health Scheme Benefits and Home Instead discounts.
This role is subject to; full driving license, references & DBS enhanced disclosure.