Lead Web Application Developer
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to over 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
We have an exciting new opportunity as a Lead Web Applications Developer within the wider Pure Group. This start-up division specialise in the second-hand micro mobility market. A passionate and ambitious team of seven have built the foundations for this new proposition, now is the time to scale up the team further so we can continue to realise the huge growth potential of this market.
You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team as it begins to build its core offering to customers across the UK and beyond. The role will be primarily based in our brand new flagship Central Bristol office with some travel to our Glastonbury office in the short term.
We are looking for the right candidate who can write efficient, scalable and testable modular code to enable us to build our platforms and introduce business critical features to our customers. You’ll be primarily a backend developer but won’t be shy at turning your hand to frontend development from time-to-time.
We’re looking for someone who has the right can-do attitude with a wealth of experience as a Web Application Developer. You will be working closely with two full time Graduate Application Developers and will be required to help guide them with your knowledge and expertise.
Required Skills and tech/software experience:
- Source control
- Relational database design
- Express JS
- RESTful APIs
You will also need:
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
- The ability to work at pace without negotiating on quality of output
- Comfortable being challenged to continually improve and deliver industry leading output
- Be an excellent team player and a strong communicator at all levels of a business.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Share this job