Learning & Development Manager – Skills & Capability Lead
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Learning and Development function is about to take the next step in our evolution and we need the right team to answer the challenge.
Reporting to the Head Office Talent & Development Manager, your role as L&D Manager (Skills & Capability Lead) is responsible for our functional capability and future skills agenda by providing learning interventions that support the growth plan. This role requires advanced relationship building skills, business acumen and sophisticated knowledge of the learning cycle to create engaging learning pathways that improve the capability and skills required now and in the future.
Through building partnerships with internal subject matter experts to build skills & capability learning paths aligned with Screwfix’s growth plans. Developing our functional learning paths so that Screwfix maintains and develops our technical expertise, you will need to deliver and facilitate learning where required. Learning will be identified through supporting the annual Talent Review process with targeted interventions on an individual and team basis.
- Proven record of delivering business improvement through skills and capability-based learning interventions.
- A strong track record in business partnering and consulting with key stakeholders across a complex organisation.
- Strong facilitation capability with colleagues at all levels.
- Able to manage end to end programmes of work consisting of multiple projects, managing priorities and budgets, and act where necessary to prioritise and keep projects on track.
- Experience of owning the overall relationship with a group of 3rd party providers and associates.
- Expert communication skills.
- Innovation and pragmatism, examples of creative solutions that really works.
- Base salary up to £45,000 /yr
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Company share save scheme
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job