Learning & Development Manager – Digital Lead
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Learning and Development function is about to take the next step in our evolution and we need the right team to answer the challenge.
Reporting to the Head Office L&D Manager your role will be to drive our digital learning culture by maximising the effectiveness of our digital tools and developing solutions that support the growth plan across our Head Office. This role requires a dynamic mindset and effective relationship building skills (with both internal clients and external providers) as well as proven technical prowess with digital learning tools.
You will help form the Screwfix Head Office digital learning strategy and manage the implementation and ongoing delivery of the solutions. This will include embedding and maximising the use of the Learning Management System, taking accountability for digital learning engagement (both push and pull), developing innovative in-house content and working with external content providers to develop and deliver a world class learner experience.
- Experience working with a complete learning management system including at least one end to end implementation process with strong technical knowledge of SCORM, xAPI, tincan etc
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging digital learning content using multiple authoring and digital design tools e.g., (Articulate Storyline, Elucidat, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premier etc)
- A strong track record in business partnering and consulting with key stakeholders across a complex organisation.
- Able to manage programmes of work consisting of multiple projects, managing priorities and budgets, ensuring controls are in place to monitor workload and act where necessary to prioritise and keep projects on track.
- Experience of owning the overall relationship with a group of 3rd party digital learning platform and content providers.
- Base salary up to £45,000 /yr
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Company share save scheme
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job