North Newton Primary School
Learning Support Assistant (1:1)
(Mondays – Fridays 8.45am – 12.30pm)
18.75 hours PW
Fixed Term Contract
We wish to appoint a hard-working and positive person to work within a Year 3/4 class. Do you wish to make a positive impact? Are you a team player with good communication skills? Are you calm, caring and resilient? If you are, we would like to hear from you!
You will be expected to:
- form and maintain positive relationships with children, staff and the community.
- have high expectations and be able to promote the importance of good learning.
- have patience, be caring and be able to work calmly.
- be positive, be motivated and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer the successful candidate:
- a very supportive staff team
- hardworking and polite children who are a pleasure to work with
- a positive working environment where two days are never the same
- an opportunity to be part of a vibrant and committed village community
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts subject to relevant employment checks and criminal background check via the disclosure procedure. Please telephone for an appointment, a tour, a discussion about the role, and also gain an understanding of our school ethos. Information available by e-mail and on our school website. Please apply by application form, available from www.somerset.gov.uk/jobs or the school website to the Headteacher at the school.
Closing Date & Shortlisting: 14th May 2021 (12 noon)
Interview Date: Friday 21st May 2021
Share this job