Reporting to the Finance Manager the purpose of this full time role is to support and facilitate an exemplary finance service to our internal users and external clients; ensuring we meet our compliance, regulatory and best practice standards at all times.
- Experience working within a legal firm
- Experience in both office and client accounts
- Working knowledge of the Solicitor’s Accounting Rules (SAR)
- Experience in the conveyancing completions process
- Organised and an eye for detail – Accuracy must be of a high level
- Able to work well in a team and able to deal with a high volume of work
- Professional and polite manner in all dealings with both internal and external contacts
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and free parking at our modern, open plan, office that is 5 minutes walk from the center of Sherborne.
To learn about the company visit their website.
Share this job