Leisure Team Leader
We are looking for a Leisure Team leader to ensure the safe and effective running of the leisure areas in the Entertainments and Leisure Department.
Ensuring the day to day running of the Leisure areas is to a high standard.
Approval of timesheets using the workplace online system.
Improve the Leisure areas guest experience
Complete activity session audits.
Manage the Health & Safety of all activities
Undertake disciplinary and grievance investigations.
Ensure the absence management policy is effectively applied
Provide support to the Leisure managers and Leisure Experience Manager throughout the working week
Working all the Leisure areas of Sports & Aerial, Fairground and Splash.
Cash handling & stock control management
The successful applicant should ideally have:
- Experience of working in a busy Leisure environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to empathise.
- IT skills including working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Administrative skills
- Acting as a role model to the team
- Flexible, problem solving attitude
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Subsidized nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including team member of the month
- Opportunities to develop and progress
- Plus many more!