Are you an experienced loader?
Would like to bring this experience to a company working for a greener UK?
When you join SUEZ, you get more than a brand-new role. Your work will help us deliver innovative and environmentally responsible solutions for water and waste management. You will get a chance to help us preserve and restore our planet’s natural capital for future generations. It’s a career that’s not only exciting, but full of opportunities as well as professional and personal fulfilment.
What will I be doing?
- The role will involve the loading of vehicles collecting municipal recycling and waste from households, delivering a high standard of service and ensuring compliance with health and safety rules and contractual requirements at all times.
What are the requirements?
- You must be able to demonstrate reliability, good communication skills and a willingness to be part of a successful hardworking team
- Excellent at delivering a high level of customer service.
- Experience of working in the waste industry is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with waste vehicles is desirable but not essential as training will be given where necessary.
Who we are
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the globe is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. Over 90,000 likeminded people worldwide makes for an incredible team, where collaboration and trust are part of the way we work. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services.
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
*No agencies please*