We’re recruiting for Warehouse Operative Logistics Apprentices to join us at all of our Logistics sites.
As part of the Warehouse team, you will be involved in the action at the site in a paid job while we fully support you to obtain a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship. At Morrisons, we’re passionate about providing the freshest of food, ensuring quality and food safe products are produced for our customers at all times. So, where better to develop your skills? Springboard your career and be part of the most amazing team!
About the role –
- Develop your skills and knowledge to complete tasks and processes required within the distribution site
- Work flexibly across multiple warehouses as required to deliver a variety of tasks to the highest standard, including unloading, checking, transporting, picking, loading, replenishing stock and operating Manual Handling Equipment, including a Fork Lift Truck when required
- Work within the warehouse to move and load stock for dispatch accurately and efficiently so that product is delivered on time to logistic sites and stores, and made available for our customers
- Work flexibly to support all areas of the business where required, to ensure service levels are met at all times.
- Develop your skill set to complete an End Point Assessment at the end of your apprenticeship
From January 2021 you will start your exciting journey on a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship programme. Working to develop the skills required to be competent in all aspects of Warehouse activities and processes, through a series of modules and regular reviews and assessments to help you grow your skills and knowledge within the business. Lasting 12 months, the Morrisons Supply Chain Warehouse Operative programme is the ideal springboard for a career in the fast-paced world of food distribution, offering a unique combination of earning while you learn.
What you’ll need
As well as bundles of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn you’ll also need:
- To be aged at least 18
- To be able to work at pace
- To be able to work as part of a team
- A basic level of Maths and English
Salary & Benefits
This job is as a Warehouse General Operative and offers a salary in line with current market rates and is subject to annual reviews. We also offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes; 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, a discount card for you and two friends or family members giving you each 10% off your shopping in Morrisons, a colleague bonus scheme and a very attractive pension scheme. You’ll also have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as tonnes of flexible benefits.