A dual purpose role providing administrative and business support to the Director of Logistics including: project support, presentations, meeting management and cross functional communication. Along with work within the Logistics planning team including data analysis, projects support and a range of logistics activities as required.
- Undertake complex diary management and prioritisation for the Director of Logistics and wider team as required
- Compiling and preparing presentations and other correspondence.
- Provide admin support for projects working with 3rd party logistic partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of the logistics network.
- Develop a strong network and lines of communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce operational and planning reports to show network and site performance and share with key stakeholders.
- Initiate and support continuous improvement across the logistics network by identifying areas of focus and providing data analysis.
- Strong capability within a PA/secretary type role
- Robust communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and the ability to plan and organize own workload, responsiveness, show creativity and be a self-starter.
- Team player with the energy and enthusiasm to promote our core values and beliefs.
- Proven negotiation skills with senior stakeholders including customers.
- Able to build solid working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Logistics / supply chain / analyst and planning experience is essential.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong degree of PC literacy, with an emphasis on accuracy and an extensive knowledge of spreadsheets / MS Excel is essential.
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job