Loss Prevention Analyst
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to be a part of Screwfix.
This role will report to the Loss Prevention manager, you will support the Loss Prevention team by gathering, interpreting, and using multiple sources of complex data to enable others to develop actional steps to improve processes, minimise loss and mitigate areas of risk.
- Review and analyse data produced by the Stock Reporting team, highlighting key risks/trends and or issues which require further investigation by Loss Prevention Advisors on;
- Gift Cards
- Prepare and summarise weekly, monthly, and periodic Divisional and National reports for use by Loss Prevention Advisors and Manager
- Support with the provision of further data review where required to support Loss Prevention Advisors to act upon potential risks or agreed priority areas.
- Develop exception reports where required for loss prevention team to utilise for risk management/assessment and or investigation.
- Support Loss Prevention Advisors with additional detailed reports when required for complex investigations.
- Attend Loss Prevention meetings, providing support with discussions on risk and trending, and contributing to identifying areas for process change/improvement.
Analysis of Loss Prevention Audit results – summarising key trends and risks highlighted and require broader business improvement and or focus.
- Proven experience of handling and interpreting large volumes of data
- Previous experience in a numerate and analytical role which will help with analysing and assessing all potential fraudulent stock and cash concerns
- Ability to work using own initiative, under pressure, balance workload and deadlines
- Expert user of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle BI, ILS, Fusion, Webstock and Webcash is essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good understanding of Screwfix cash and stock processes
- The ability to write reports
- Clear verbal, written and visual communication skills
Contact Jess Gates on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job