Hours of work: 11:45-13:30
Monday – Friday, term time only
Salary: Grade 16 Spinal Points 2
£9.43 per hour
We are looking to appoint 1 lunchtime assistant, if you are looking for employment within our school this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door. Working as part of the existing lunchtime team you will be responsible for supervising all children whilst they eat their lunch and enjoy their play.
The successful applicant will:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be reliable and conscientious
- A team player
- Have experience of establishing positive relationships with children
- Manage behaviour in line with the schools policy
- Have an enthusiasm for and an active interest in children’s welfare and play
- Engage pupils in purposeful activity during the lunchtime (during both good weather and ‘wet’ lunchtimes)
- Be able to use their initiative and be open to new ideas
- Promote healthy eating and well-being
We can offer you:
- A supportive school
- Friendly staff and children
Job subject to relevant successful references and DBS check
Ruishton Church Of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff/volunteers must share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the necessary DBS and pre-employment checks. No CVs accepted. Ruishton Church of England Primary School is an Academy which is part of The Oak Partnership Trust.
How to Apply: Full Job Description and application pack is available from: email@example.com or 01823 442832
(CVs will not be accepted)
Closing Date: Friday 5th February 2021 at 12.00 noon
Interviews will take place Tuesday 9th February 2021* and candidates who have not heard from us by that date can assume they have been unsuccessful on this occasion.