St. James Church School
Pay Grade: Band 17 (full time equivalent £17,842)
Permanent contract, 6.25 hours per week during term times
Actual pay £2,747
Location: St James Church School, Taunton
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Lunchtime Supervisor on a permanent contract. We are looking for a friendly candidate with a love for children, who is a team player, and who will be able to make a valuable contribution to our wonderful school.
In return we are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Brilliant children, full of character, who are keen to succeed
- A Church school with a strong a purposeful Christian ethos centred around our vision: Love God, love others and love ourselves
- Engaged parents who want the best for their child
- Good links with our community
- A friendly and pleasant working environment where staff are solution focussed and supportive of each other
- A large and supportive Leadership Team
- A supportive Local Governing Board
An application form and full job description and person specification are available from the school website: www.stjamessch.co.uk
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange a visit. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone (01823 272553) or email (email@example.com)
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be sent to the school office by post or emailed to the School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 7th October 2021
Interview date: Monday 18th October 2021
This post will commence: Monday 1st November 2021