Gardenia Court Nursing Home
Gardenia Court Nursing Home are recruiting for a Maintenance Person for a friendly nursing home within Weston.
This is a part time position – 18hrs Monday, Wednesday and Friday
This position requires a good standard of appearance, both within the building and surrounding areas including the gardens.
Responsibilities will include the following (though this list is not exhaustive)
- Weekly wheelchair checks (retain in good working order and keep tyres appropriately inflated). Keep dust free and clean when necessary.
- Keep all outside areas around the building tidy, swept regularly.
- Keep gardens tidy, weeded, prune shrubs when necessary, remove dead areas of shrubs and flowers appropriately, watering of pots, cutting of grass.
- Carry out Hospital and Doctor’s runs as requested. Go shopping as and when may be required.
- Weekly fire alarm check. Check the alarm system every Friday and comply with all Fire Regulations as stated in the Fire Manual.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and 6-monthly audits
A clear DBS and references are required for this position
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- On-site Parking
- Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)