Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
The South West’s leading privately owned holiday resort is recruiting for an experienced maintenance plumber. Applicants must have a driving licence and be experienced in all plumbing tasks to be able to deal with routine maintenance, repairs, fitting, trouble shooting. This post is not suitable for a recently qualified plumber as we require someone that is already competent and can work without close supervision.
You will be working as part of our Resort maintenance team which has several trade team members such as carpenters, electricians, gas safe engineer and general ground workers.
Our areas of work include several large public buildings with complex water systems, older buildings. A hire fleet range of caravans and lodges of 150 and 600 privately owned caravans of which we run a maintenance service and drain down at the end of the holiday season and re-connect at the start of the season.
Hours of work for a maintenance plumber are 8am-5pm between March to October. Winter hours are 8am-4.30pm. Weekend working is required on a rota basis as well as a late shift from 1pm-10pm on a rota basis during the holiday season as we offer an on call maintenance system.
In return we offer;
– Competitive pay, paid monthly
– Uniform and free car parking
– Free swimming pass for Brean Splash Waterpark and discount for up to 4 family members
– Free child/ grandchild entry into Brean Play and 20% birthday party discount.
– On Resort food and beverage discount scheme.
– Online perks platform giving access to a range of National discounts
– Employee assistance program with online support and phone line
– Annual team awards
About our Company
– Award winning family owned and operated for over 70 Years
– Continual re-investment into the Company
– Located in Brean Sands, 5 minutes from Burnham on sea 10 minutes from M5 J22
Share this job