Marketing Administration Apprentice
Amazing opportunity to join a world-leading manufacturer of innovative tech & solutions for design engineers. At HepcoMotion, you will be working in the marketing department, assisting industry experts in a variety of video, social media, and website projects, who in turn will mentor you to become a high-quality, multi-skilled digital marketer.
- Liaising with translator team to update & create language versions of catalogues using InDesign & InCopy
- Producing & assisting with a variety of artwork projects
- Digital prospecting using LinkedIn sales navigator & the help of the sales teams
- Assist with editing, creating & adding content to the website
- Assist with creation & translation of email campaigns
- Assist with editing & translation of video content
- CRM & lead management
- General administration & management of purchase orders + give-away items
During your apprenticeship, you will be studying towards your L3 Digital Marketer Award, delivered by Professional Apprenticeships, who were voted the region’s best training provider and have achieved the highest Ofsted rating.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering such topics as SEO, analytics, copywriting and so much more.
Hepco are real drivers of progression and will nurture and train you to stretch you further and further. This is because they realise that their strength lies in their people, and Hepco’s success is due to the commitment, knowledge and expertise of their growing team. If you’re enthusiastic, willing to learn, ready to face new challenges, and are committed to maintain and build on yours and the company’s success, then there will be a permanent spot waiting for you.
HepcoMotion formed in 1969 and are the go-to manufacturer for linear motion systems & automation components. They’re hugely respected in the industry. Having worked with the likes of L’Oréal and other industry giants, they provide high-efficiency, hi-tec solutions to manufacturing. Not only that, but the office culture is something that will have you waking up excited to go to work.
Share this page