Marketing Assistant – 9 months FTC
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Screwfix are at the cutting edge of performance marketing and you’ll have the opportunity to lead our digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, optimising activity and providing creative solutions to drive traffic and revenue growth.
As part of the Marketing Communications team and reporting into the Trade Plus Marketing Manager, your role will be accountable for ensuring that we have a consistent execution of our Trade + comms across the brands owned channels and through any bought media. 9 month contract.
You will have the Trade + customers’ needs at the heart of everything you do, building bespoke content that ensures we are laser-focussed in helping grow our Trade + customer portfolio along with increasing the share of wallet (SOW) of existing Trade + customers and ensuring that they continue to shop with Screwfix for their wider project needs.
You will be the marketing ambassador for Trade +, being the watchful eye on all activity, tone of voice and creative output that will go out to this very special set of customers who drive the highest volume of sales for the business.
Working closely with Commercial planning to ensure we have the strongest deals and offers for our top-tier customers, through to influencing the wider marketing channel owners and their teams so we are delivering best-in-class activations that are joined up and aligned to the promotion plans and comms activations set.
You will help define the year-long road map of activity for Tarde + that will show a considered approach to our activities and have the ability to communicate the rationale and planning through the business to key stakeholders when required.
You will draw in insight-led data to ensure that we are building effective communications prior to launching activity and have the ability to analyse key data to measure its success, taking learnings into future projects so that we continue to evolve and never remain complacent.
- A proven experience within a fast paced commercially driven business
- Helped to activate insight-led marketing campaigns
- Experience in working across multi-channel marketing platforms and understands how to develop creative that works across each to drive a consistent execution
- Strong, dynamic communication skills that have proven to help influence stakeholders
- ROI and KPI-led activity experience
- Has worked with agencies to the benefit of creative output
- Has proven understanding of customer-led marketing activity
- Cross-functional relationship building and collaboration
- ‘Cradle to grave’ marketing activation experience
- Creative prowess and a proven eye for detail
- Commercial acumen teamed with a creative can-do attitude
- As travel is required for this role, a full and valid UK Driver’s Licence is essential
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job