Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Screwfix are at the cutting edge of performance marketing, working within the Customer Marketing Team and reporting to the Campaign Execution Manager, the successful candidate will be part of the CRM & Planning team responsible for driving sales through the delivery of successful multi-channel marketing campaigns. An entry-level role, this offers a broad insight into our work, and would suit someone who is driven to develop and build a career in marketing.
You will also work closely with the Campaign Execution Manager in the development, execution and reporting of campaigns, assisting with briefing of campaigns and distributing and gathering artwork proofs within set deadlines. Through the planning and execution of multi-channel campaigns through supporting systems.
Co-ordinate and implement customer segment marketing activity in accordance to agreed marketing plan. As well as assisting with the analysis of campaigns including product analysis.
Communication of campaign activity to key contributors and stakeholders, production and presentation of Campaign Results as and when required.
You will be repsonsible for ensuring that marketing schedules are updated with Screwfix activities and key milestones are being met. Highlighting any potential issues or problems that may affect the delivery of campaigns.
- Experience within a fast-paced and deadline driven environment is essential
- Experience in a wide range of communication methods (including face to face, telephone and in writing) is essential
- Experience in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word would be highly advantageous– including creating presentations from scratch, using basic formulas, formatting Word documents
- Experience in managing a changing and multi-tasking workload is essential
- Prior experience in marketing is not essential but would be an advantage
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job