Do you have the ambition and drive to forge a path in the world of marketing with one of the biggest names in the cider-making world? If so, read on.
Who are Thatchers Cider?
Established in 1904 by William John Thatcher, we have grown into one of the top cider-making businesses in the world. Now in our fourth generation of family cider makers, we’re exceptionally proud of our Somerset roots.
We’ve experienced tremendous growth through industry-leading levels of investment in our marketing, people development, innovative technology and world-class cider mill. The best part? We’re just getting started.
We’re now looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our brilliant team to work on our award-winning brand portfolio.
What are the perks?
– Competitive salary
– Benefits package including discounts in our cider shop (after all, you’ll need to know just how good our cider is!)
This is an amazing opportunity to become part of the Thatchers success story and take on an exciting role where no two days are the same. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their marketing career within a successful team.
Our marketing team have driven the biggest category growth of any cider maker in the last year, going up against, and beating, big global players. We have a thirst for knowledge, a passion for quality cider and a commitment to delighting our customers.
We work hard and, together, we achieve great things. If you think you have the passion to make an impact as part of the Thatchers family, this is the role for you.
What’s more, we have a host of amazing partners and you will have the chance to make the most of our brand partnerships across sport, events and sampling campaigns to drive trials of our brands.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll be tirelessly driving our brand forwards and communicating with our amazing and passionate consumers across all marketing platforms.
In this exciting role, you will:
– Manage digital and social media accounts
– Positively engage with cider drinkers and bring our appeal to wider audiences
– Partner with our commercial teams to create customer plans to inspire shoppers
– Work with supermarkets, convenience shops and online shopping for product promotional purposes
– Lead memorable brand experiences, sponsorships and events
– Assist the Marketing team with everyday projects
What will I need to join the team?
To join us as a Marketing Assistant, you will need:
– Bags of enthusiasm, creativity and a passion for doing things right
– Good copyrighting skills, an interest in photography and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite apps such as InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
– Good creative flair
– Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
– An adaptable nature
– The ability to multitask, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
– A good level of IT literacy
– A full, valid driving licence
Prior experience in digital, social media and marketing, although not essential, would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Junior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications Assistant, Marcomms Assistant, Marketing Administrator, or Marketing Co-ordinator.
So, if you’re looking to unlock your potential as a Marketing Assistant, please select the apply button shown.
Share this job