Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
The South West’s leading family owned holiday resort and visitor attraction is recruiting for a marketing executive. It’s an exciting time to join our creative team within our busy marketing team as we re-open for a busy Summer ahead.
Reporting directly to and assisting the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be working closely with our teams across the business to ensure we deliver an effective marketing strategy.
Main duties of a marketing executive include
We’re looking for an all-rounder who’s not afraid of getting stuck in! This position will provide administration and marketing assistance to support the promotion of events and marketing activities.
- Maintain our various event websites to keep them updated from content, design, and ticket sales integration for events and training sessions.
- Update our social media content across our various channels
- Assist in creating relevant marketing materials such as emails, brochures and online assets to promote our events both online and offline as required.
- Support the events marketing functions such as gathering client testimonials in marketing materials, feedback & customer survey.
- To manage our print production facility. To be responsible for the print and production of posters, signage and finishing of marketing materials.
- Assist in updating promotions around the resort and to ensure our venues are up-to-date with our latest offers.
- Monitor and reporting of the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communications.
- Film events taking place across the resort.
Important skills of a marketing executive
- Experience in the production of printed materials is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and good copy writing skills.
- A good knowledge of social media marketing tools, SEO is desirable.
- Great time management skills and planning skills.
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous. Experience in using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Adobe Premiere for example.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines is essential.
- Video editing skills are desirable
Benefits of working with us include:
- FREE car parking
- Free child/ grandchild entry into Brean Play
- Free swimming for you and 1/2 price entry for up to four of your family.
- 1/2 price gym membership within our fantastic gym
- 1/2 price golf membership
- 20% holiday discount for family members wishing to stay at our resort
- Access to our online perks offering travel and retail discounts.
- Annual #teambrean awards.
- Hours of work Monday – Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. Occasional evenings and weekends to suit promotional needs.
We recognise how important our team really is to our business and therefore there are some great benefits if you choose to join us. Not forgetting the 7 miles of sandy beach right on our doorstep!
Holiday Resort Unity & Brean Leisure Park has been trading for over 70 years and we are constantly re-investing and growing the business. We are located in Brean Sands, 10 mins from M5, J22, Burnham-on-Sea.
Share this job