Marketing Technology Development Manager – Interim
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
This role will be vital in ensuring that the Customer & Digital teams have the right tools and technology to maximise the Screwfix customer experience, resulting in incremental value generation.
- Developing the technology roadmap to enable maximum marketing ROI
- Interfacing with Group Technology to ensure delivery of technical solutions and enhancements
- Identify technical debt within Customer & Digital infrastructure and develop solution roadmap with Group Technology
- Ensure full adoption of new tools and technologies, primarily within Data, CRM and Performance Marketing teams
- Provide advice and support for projects involved in changes related to customer data
- Ensure that GDPR regulations are adhered to throughout the end-to-end pipeline of customer data usage
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Set appropriate performance measurements with vendors and ensure they are adhered to
- Lead UAT of system enhancements and new tooling
- Integrate with automated decisioning (ML)
- In depth understanding of the MarTech landscape including new and evolving tools and technologies – across online and offline channels
- Sound overall knowledge of application capabilities, integration, data design methodologies and industry best practices
- Good understanding of marketing principles especially activation and measurement
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Structured problem solver
- A care for the protection and usage of customer data
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Ability to inform and influence a technology prioritisation process
- Key languages, tools and technologies to understand; SQL, SDKs , APIs , JSON, Microservices and Kubernetes
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Car Allowance
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com