Wincanton Primary School
1hr 45 mins per day term time only
(11.45am to 13.30pm)
Grade 16:2 £9.43 per hour
We are looking for a hardworking Mid-Day Supervisor at our friendly and popular school. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, who is committed to promoting a positive ethos and is willing to engage with the children. A friendly and positive attitude is essential.
The candidate will:
- Assist with setting up the hall ready for hot lunches.
- Organise the entry of pupils into the hall and dinner queue.
- Supervise pupils during the service of meals ensuring good behaviour and a calm atmosphere.
- Interact with the children encouraging social skills and good table manners.
- Clean up between sittings.
- Wipe down and move the tables so the hall is tidy at the end of lunch.
- Sweep/mop the hall.
The school adheres to equal opportunities and safer recruitment practice. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any post is confirmed and this post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Interested candidates are warmly invited to look around our school. Please contact the school office to make an appointment. Application packs and further information are available on our school website www.wincantonprimaryschool.co.uk. Application forms, together with a handwritten supporting letter detailing your experience, should be returned to the Headteacher Mr Graeme Wilson.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 20th September 2021