Burnham-on-Sea Community Infant School
POST 1: 6.25 hours per week over 5 days (Mon–Fri – 11.50am – 1:05pm) Term Time Only
POST 2: 7.50 hours per week over 5 days (Mon–Fri – 12.00pm – 1:30pm) Term Time Only
Grade 16 Pt 2 – £9.59 per hour (£18,516 pro rata)
Permanent contracts from 1st September 2022
Burnham Infant School is a large infant school catering for children aged 4-7.
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, energetic and caring Midday Supervisors
- Some experience of working in an infant/primary school setting (desirable)
- Ability to relate well to children and an awareness of their needs
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience in supporting children at lunchtimes (desirable)
- Willingness to administer first aid
A job description and application form are available on the school website. Please indicate on your application form which post you are applying for.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Wednesday 24th August 2022
Interview date: Tuesday 30th August 2022
This post requires a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and it is expected that all staff and volunteers share this commitment.
Burnham-on-Sea Community Infant School, Winchester Road, Burnham-on-Sea. TA8 1JD
Headteacher: Mrs Carly Hatch