The Levels Financial
We are a fast-growing mortgage brokerage based in Somerset. We work with a wide range of lenders and insurance providers, priding ourselves on delivering a great service to all of our clients.
Due to our growing reputation and lead sources, we are now looking for advisers to join as office based Mortgage Advisers and join our already established and successful team. Flexibility of working from home will be considered where this can be evidenced as being suitable & sustainable.
£18,000 – £25,000. First year’s expected earnings £45-70k OTE (top earners achieving £100k+ per annum)
About the role:
- Ascertain client’s needs, investigate and research options, present solutions and recommendations based on their needs, affordability and eligibility.
- Guiding clients through the buying process which may mean liaising with solicitors and estate agents as well as your clients.
- You will be involved in inbound and outbound calls with the flexibility of carrying out face to face appointments.
- You will have access to several leads, from various sources including estate agents, new build developers, accountants and our existing clients.
- Training and continual professional development provided.
We believe in trusting our employees and therefore we are flexible with the hours our employees work, providing minimum standards are met. Incentives will be available for hitting service & compliance standards and a commission structure based on the levels of business banked, which is reviewable based on performance.
The Ideal candidate:
- Passionate about giving every client a bespoke service based on their individual needs.
- To have excellent verbal and written communication skills. – Conscientious about ensuring you keep yourself continually up to date with an ever-changing sector.
- Rapport building skills; ability to be personable yet professional and network, to help build your name and our brand.
- Proactive, positive mindset, resourceful and willing to put the effort in.
- Ability to problem solve and build solutions for your clients
- To be CeMAP qualified (or equivalent) with experience in the marketplace. However, potential candidates can be provided with the necessary training.
- You must be compliant and have a full employment history as referencing may be required.
- You must be driven to succeed in a role that can be very demanding.
For any enquiries, please send an email with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call the office on 01458 772 040.
Apply today for the Mortgage Adviser position.
Learn about the company by visiting their website.
Share this job