Acorn Multi Academy Trust
Multi Site Manager
To commence: ASAP
Hours: 37 hours per week, all year round (52 weeks)
Actual salary: Grade E16 – 22
£24,012 – £27,041 depending on experience
The Acorn Multi Academy Trust consists of seven schools; St Andrew’s CE Primary, Chardstock, Mrs Ethelston’s CE Primary, Uplyme, Axminster Community Primary, Membury Primary, St Mary’s CE Primary, Thorncombe, Loders CE Primary and Marshwood CE Primary, Bridport.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and committed member of staff to join our friendly and hardworking team.
Applicants should have:
- Ability to carry out maintenance, repair, minor improvements and installation across the sites
- Experience of managing site services in a school or similar establishment
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and deal with a diverse workload
- Good IT knowledge – Word and Excel and Office applications
- The ability to communicate effectively with members of staff and contractors
- Able to respond swiftly and effectively to the unexpected
- Able to work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Strong awareness of the importance of safeguarding in schools
An informal telephone discussion with the Trust Operations Manager prior to application is encouraged. Please see the dates below and contact us on 01297 800250 to make an appointment.
Application forms and person specification can be downloaded from our website at www.acornacademy.org/current-vacancies
Acorn Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and anyone applying to work at the school is expected to share this commitment. This position is subject to a fully enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references being received.
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 20th April 2021
Interviews will take place: Monday 26th April 2021
Share this job