CL Lifestyles Night Care & Support
Somerset Night Care & Support
We are recruiting across Somerset and are looking for Night Care Staff.
CL Lifestyles has been a family run care service since 2007, we provide waking nights to people in their own homes for services such as:
- End of Life Care
- Dementia Care
- Home from Hospital Support
- Companionship and Confidence support
Night care staff work 10pm to 7am. Full time guaranteed nights (we also offer part time & bank work).
We are looking for kind, compassionate and caring individuals to join our small team and provide excellent standards of care and support to meet clients individual needs.
No experience is necessary as we provide all training, development and support from the start, to further your career in the healthcare sector qualifications are available throughout your employment.
We know its reliable conscientious staff who make our service provision excellent so to reward this we now provide a consistency review available to all staff which means staff income for nights can increase by 10% and then a further 5% subject to meeting specific criteria.
Salary details – £1658 – £2022 per month based on 4 or 5 nights a week and 4 standby dates a month – plus travel time, mileage, time/half, double time BH & triple time Xmas day and extra shifts paid on top. Option to increase your income by up to 15%
Waking nights are 9 hrs 10pm to 7am (part time and bank contract is also available)
Guaranteed hours are paid if you are allocated a client or not.
Working nights gives flexibility to have days to yourself.
To join us staff need to:
- Be reliable, kind and considerate
- Have a friendly can do attitude to support and develop clients independence
- Be able to access company apps and online training modules
- Have full use of a vehicle and have a full drivers licence
- Be able to travel, we provide nights as local as possible to you in Taunton Deane, West Somerset, Mendip, South Somerset and Sedgemoor.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Immediate start available if you have a DBS with the update service, if not an enhanced DBS will be applied for on induction.
- Free training, development and qualifications
- Guaranteed contract nights are paid even if you do not have a client or they cancel
- Bank contract have 24 hours notice
- Rota for the next 12 months
- Free uniform, PPE and replacements
- Holiday pay
- DBS fee if applicable refunded after 6 months
- Employment that gives job satisfaction
- Staff support and contact support available during each night.
Apply today and join the Night Care Staff team.