Yeo Valley Farms
Night Hygiene operative
We are looking for a Night Hygiene Operative to join the Team at our Cannington site.
The shift follows a rolling 4 on 4 off pattern and we are currently looking for someone to join our night Hygiene team (6:00pm – 6:00am). You will need to be available to carry out initial training on the day shift.
You must be happy to work in a fast-paced production environment. Full training is provided, although if you have worked in food manufacturing before, that would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities will include:
• All aspects of Hygiene practices in a food manufacturing facility.
• Operating machines.
• Completing paperwork.
• Adhering to quality and Health & Safety regulations.
• Taking apart, cleaning and rebuilding production equipment. Environmental cleaning.
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
• Able to follow the “clean as you go” policy
• Capable to work in a physically demanding role
• A strong commitment to maintaining high cleaning and hygiene standards
Why should I join the family?
We’re independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UK’s major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer. It goes without saying that you’ll have access to free parking, top of the range personal protection equipment (PPE) and your own locker. You’ll also receive the following:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- non-contributory pension scheme
- life cover
- healthcare cash back plan
- cycle to work scheme
- subsidised Yeo Valley products and services
- preferential rates with our partners
- learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications; we will only accept applications from preferred suppliers that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction.
Share this job