Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
Night Security Officer – Temporary Cover due to illness, however, could lead to a seasonal role in another security position.
Brean Leisure Park and Holiday Resort Unity is a family-owned holiday resort that has been trading for over 75 years. The Resort covers 8 miles of roads and over 200 acres of land.
Night Security Patrol officer required to undertake night patrol duties at a large holiday resort in Brean, near Burnham on Sea.
Duties of a night security patrol officer include:
- Completing patrols of the resort by vehicle and foot.
- Alarming and de-alarming buildings.
- Responding to alarm activations, customer calls regarding electric, gas trips.
- Responding to emergency situations, first aid. Taking a professional diplomatic approach to situations.
Skills/ experience required.
- Driving licence essential
- First aid certificate (although training can be provided)
- SIA badge desired
- Previous experience within the security industry desired.
- Extensive experience with members of the public and dealing with difficult situations.
- Full time
- 4 nights on 4 nights off. Working either 8pm – 8am or during Winter months midnight to 8am.
In return we offer: –
- Full induction and training
- Free Gym membership
- Free swimming pass for Brean Splash Waterpark
- Free entry into Brean Play if you have children and 20% discount off birthday parties
- Free online perks which include, e-learning, retail and travel discounts.
- Over 1/2 price discounted golf membership.
- Free car parking
- Competitive hourly rate, paid monthly.
For more information regarding our company visit www.breanjobs.com
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.65 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- 12 hour shift
COVID risk assessment in place
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (preferred)