West Monkton Primary School
GRADE: 15 points 3-4
PART TIME: 27.5 hours per week, all year round
REPORTS TO: Nursery Manager and Trust Extended Services Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Providing all staff, pupils, parents and visitors with a friendly and professional reception and administrative service
Little Herons Nursery based at West Monkton Primary School is currently looking for an efficient and effective Nursery Administrator to join our team as soon as possible.
We require a highly-motivated member of staff to join our hard-working and friendly staff team. This is an exciting opportunity to assist the Nursery Managers and Trust Extended Services Manager across the TOP Nursery Provision in shaping the administrative and front of house side of the school nursery. The successful applicant will be an integral member of the administrative team, and will act as the first point of contact with our nursery stakeholders, parents and visitors.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To provide an efficient, welcoming and courteous reception service, and to promote a professional image of the Nursery and School.
- To provide confidential, effective, efficient and flexible administration support guided by the Nursery Managers and Trust Extended Services Manager.
We would love to hear from you if you:
– Are looking for a challenge
– Are self-motivated and able to motivate others
– Are able to think outside the box
– Work as part of a busy and dynamic team
– Have knowledge and understanding of nursery administration, and early years funding streams
– Have relevant School or Nursery office experience
Please refer to the job description for broader requirements of the role
The school and nursery are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
How to Apply: Full Job Description and application pack is available on the West Monkton school website. Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (CVs will not be accepted).
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 22nd October