We are recruiting for a Nursery Keyworker in Street.
(37 hrs per week)
Hours worked between 7:30am-6pm, shift pattern to be confirmed.
Grade 15 Point 3: £9.62 per hour/ £18,562 per annum
Appointment starts as soon as possible
All Year Round
This post would suit an individual who has:
- GCSE grade C or 4 or above in English and Maths
- A minimum of a level 3 Early Years Qualification/be working towards or prepared to work towards achieving the award within 6 months
- True passion for working in Early Years
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
The successful candidate will be:
- Positive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Caring and responsible, have good communication skills, be able to use his/her initiative, be flexible, friendly, approachable and a good team player
As part of a team, Keyworkers are responsible for a small group of key children who they will observe, assess and plan for.
Closing Date: 12noon, Tuesday 1st December
Applications should be made using the Academy Support Staff Application Form and sent to the Academy office: Office@brooksideacademy.co.uk.
Application forms can be found on the Job Opportunities section of the Academy website (http://www.brooksideacademy.co.uk/). For further information, please contact the school by phone (01458 443340) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brookside Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts require a police check through the disclosure process.