Christ Church First School
Grade 12 – Permanent
31.25 hours per week Term Time Only + 1 week.
Christ Church First School are excited to recruit an experienced and motivated Nursery Manager to lead our Nursery provision.
We are looking for:
- A highly motivated, experienced nursery manager with at least NVQ Level 3 qualification;
- Someone who can provide a stimulating, high quality and innovative early years’ experience for our youngest pupils;
- The ability to deliver high quality childcare in a safe and caring environment;
- Experience in managing and leading a team of nursery staff;
- Someone who can communicate effectively and liaise with parents, other professionals and outside agencies;
- Someone who can manage occupancy levels and ensure staff ratios are maintained for compliance.
For more information regarding the role, please refer to the job description and person specification.
Christ Church is a friendly school with a dedicated staff team. We are all committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS. A criminal background check will be carried out and references from past employers will be taken up.
Application packs and more information can be downloaded from our website (www.christchurchschoolfrome.org.uk). Please mail or email completed applications to the school office at the school address shown above.
If you would like to discuss the post or require further information, please contact the school.
Closing Date: Monday 5th September 2022