Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s as a nursery team member means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- like to work as part of a team.
- are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
We are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join the Nursery to help provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive environment in which babies and young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
The purpose of the role:
• To provide an exciting and wide activity programme
• To understand and respect the need for consistency of care
• To assist in providing a safe, supportive and caring environment to ensure that all aspects of each individual child’s development are given full consideration
• To ensure that clean and hygienic standards are maintained at all times
• To maintain and follow all Health and Safety policies and procedures
• To be proactive in the process of activity planning, child observation and development records on a regular basis
• To maintain confidentiality about all issues related to children, their families and the business
• To help and support with day to day care of the children’s routines
We are looking for candidates who:
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare with a good knowledge of the EYFS
• Have good communication skills
• Have a problem solving attitude
• Are confident to work on own initiative as necessary, but to be able to work as part of a team both large and small
• Have the ability to relate to a wide range of people
• Hold a Paediatric First Aid Certificate is an advantage
• Hold Food Hygiene Level 2 or 3 is an advantage
Normal working hours:
The Nursery is open Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 6pm
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.