Shepton Mallet Community Infant's School
Maternity Cover to start May 2021
16 hrs minimum per week all year round.
Hours of work: flexible
Hourly Rate: £9.55
An opportunity to join an already successful team at our Outstanding Nursery.
Required from 25th May 2021, an effective and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner who will be able to complement our dedicated and hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be an outstanding Nursery Nurse with high expectations who is committed to providing a welcoming and stimulating learning experience for all the children at Shepton Mallet Infants’ School and Nursery.
We are open 8.00am – 6pm, 50 weeks a year and shifts will need to be flexible within those times.
We can offer:
- Lively and enthusiastic children who thrive within a supportive environment.
- A hardworking and dedicated team.
- Committed governors and parents who care about their school and nursery.
- Strong, inclusive links within the community
- Level 2 (NVQ/BTEC) or above in childcare
- Good Knowledge of EYFS
- Self-motivated and have good time management, flexibility and organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
Shepton Mallet Infants’ School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks. References will be requested prior to interview.
Please request application packs from the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25.4.21
Interviewing Week: 3.5.21
Share this job